Villa Montessori Preschool offers educational programs for young children 6 weeks to 6 years. Our programs are designed for:
- Infants (6 weeks to 12 months)
- Toddlers (12 months to 2.5 years)
- Pre-Primary Aged Children (2.5 years to 3 years)
- Primary Aged Children (3 years to 6 years)
We are centrally located in Polaris, but work with families from Canal Winchester, Columbus, Delaware, Dublin, Easton, Gahanna, Galena, Hiliard, Lewis Center, New Albany, Upper Arlington, Westerville, and Worthington.
Columbus, OH Montessori School Programs
If you are looking for a program that will allow your child to learn at their own pace and develop the skills they need in life through hands-on learning in a fun, engaging, and beautifully prepared environment, we have a variety of different programs that may be of benefit to your child:
- Infants: From early on, let your child explore their sensory development.
- Toddlers: Let your Toddler investigate the world through activities designed to nurture order, concentration, and independence .
- Pre-Primary and Primary Children: Children in these programs are encouraged to discover the world through hands-on learning experiences that not only encourage curiosity and develop critical thinking skills, but also teach self-confidence and independence.
- Extended Primary: This full-day curriculum combines language arts, science, math, and art taught in an environment with a low student-to-teacher ratio.
Our Columbus, OH Montessori Campus
Our classrooms are designed with beauty and simplicity in mind that make learning joyful by providing educational toys that teach children how to get along with others, solve problems by themselves as well as collaboratively, and learn through a fun hands-on approach at their own pace. Each classroom is created so that students can learn and experience the world at their own pace. Teaching and educational materials are located within your child’s reach. Generally speaking, our student-to-teacher ratio is well-suited for all of our programs. Our primary program is 1:12, infants is 1:5, pre-primary is 1:8, and toddlers is 1:7.
As Montessori educators, our goal is to help children become self-confident as a lack of self-confidence can inhibit learning. Our children are guided by teachers who reinforce positive outcomes with praise. We celebrate their efforts, even if they fail. We help children understand that failure sets them on a path that will lead to their eventual success at mastering skills. We help children develop self-confidence not only in their ability to learn new things but also in themselves. We help foster your child’s curiosity as the result is learning. Only by doing can a child figure out how things work. We want children in our programs to be set up for long-term educational success. Self-confidence, good habits, a love of learning, and working well with others in the classroom are all hallmarks of successful students. These values will guide your child throughout the rest of their educational journey and will extend into adulthood.
One of the notable aspects of our program is how we incorporate Reggio into the Montessori curriculum. For example:
- Our playground, inspired by Reggio, is used to facilitate learning in the arts and sciences.
- Play structures and open areas allow for students to expand their imagination.
- We also have outdoor blackboards to help foster artistry and creativity for heightened learning.
Allow Your Child To Learn At a Columbus, OH Montessori School
Villa Montessori Preschool is a perfect place to develop a love of learning that will last your child throughout their lifetime. Located conveniently in Polaris, our curriculum will help your child (aged 6 weeks to 6 years) develop critical thinking skills, creativity, independence, and self-confidence. Your child will learn through hands-on-experience and their classroom, as well as their teacher, who will guide them throughout their development.
We are conveniently located at 8999-A Gemini Pkwy, Columbus, OH, near the JP Morgan Chase McCoy Center. Schedule a tour with us today to learn more about our unique programs and how they can benefit your young child.